[Ponte Alto] ISO Duncan

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 30 07:50:43 PDT 2004

Greetings Ponte Alto,
A reminder tht we are currently looking for Minister of Minors to take the place of Marselli Johnson of Lockwood Moss, when she steps down in November.
The job requires 4 quaterly reports, any event reports that might be generated by the use of said Minister of Minors, attendants at Unevent and Curia or at least a designated representative and or some list interaction with Kingdom superiors. Its a good job for new people to get to know your Barony and the Kindmon political system.  We don't bite so there is very little stress involved in the office.
Look forward to hearing from any interested parties.
YIS,
Lady Maria-Therese de Normand
Seneschal, Ponte Alto