[Ponte Alto] More Pennsic Photos

Christopher Call cacall at rcn.com
Sun Aug 29 23:12:20 PDT 2004

Thanks Mary. Sorry there's no pics of me. I remember being in a few shots, but I can't remember who took them. Actually, I'm having a hard time remembering quite a few things that happened that week....I must be getting old. I did have one pic with you in it, but it was taken at night and came out so badly underdeveloped that it wasn't worth posting. I'll try harder next year.

I hope your arm is feeling better. Hopefully it won't be long before you can go out there and bash someone who really deserves it. In the meantime, I hope being seneschal isn't too much of a hassle, but that's what you get for hobnobbing with royals and being a good member of society.

See you in January,

Chris