[Ponte Alto] I'm Home!

Marsaili Johnston ladymarsaili at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 22 18:05:39 PDT 2004

<G> Mary and I are the Walking Wounded!  But at least I'm up and about and almost feeling back to normal.  I've still got at least another couple of weeks on this wound-vac thing, but I'm aiming on being well enough to make Chalice for the weekend.

I'll keep you and everyone posted on progress.

Big Hugs,
Marsaili

agnes daunce <agnes_daunce at yahoo.com> wrote:
So Glad You Are OK-I sure did miss you. We all were very
concerned but Mary gave us regular updates. By the time you
receive this email Mary will be home and you will notice she is
in a cast. Let me know how you two manage-it should be great
fun. (smile).

Take care and see you soon. Hey Mary, hope you are doing great.

With affection,

Agnes

Lady Marsaili Johnston
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!

http://mail.yahoo.com