[Ponte Alto] Unbelted Champions Battle

Kevin Maxson Kevin at Maxson.com
Mon Aug 2 12:53:15 PDT 2004

I don' think that's Connor Sinclair, but a
different "Connor" (well, I think it's "Connell") from
Bright Hills - a talented lefty in Wulfshaven.

(Not that I'm positive, but I'd like to think that I'm
familiar with almost all of the "top" 25 unbelts in the
kingdom.  Hopefully, someone will send back reports of the
Unbelted Champs Battle to those of us not heading to
Pennsic.)

+