[Ponte Alto] Chinn Park Library demo, Saturday, Sept.11

Karen karen_larsdatter at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 25 06:09:14 PDT 2004

Hi to lots of folks -

I'd like to remind you about our demo at Chinn Park Library, in Prince
William, Virginia, on Saturday, September 11.

We will have a large amount of indoor space, for which will be
excellent for displays and arts & sciences demonstrations.  We'd like
to have performing arts for this demo as well (several of the visitors
at our last demo at this library were disappointed by the lack of
musicians -- but I'm working hard on practicing pipe & tabor!) -- so
musicians, dancers, and singers are more than welcome. :)

There will also be a good amount of flat outdoor space, immediately
adjacent to the meeting room area (where the indoor space is), where we
can set up pavilions and have additional activities outside, including
heavy weapons and/or fencing (if we can get marshals for such).

This will very likely be the last demo I coordinate as chatelaine of
Stierbach, as current kingdom law mandates that I step down this
winter, so I would like this to be a *great* demo. :)

Please contact me if you have any questions, or if you'd like to
volunteer.  Directions to the library can be found online at
http://www.co.prince-william.va.us/default.aspx?topic=040034001030001206

Thanks very much -

Karen