[Ponte Alto] Looking for "A Drizzle of Honey"

Steve Sheets magesteve at mac.com
Sun Aug 22 20:34:45 PDT 2004

Greetings, and welcome back from Pennsic All...

Did anyone purchase at Pennsic, or already have a copy of, A  Drizzle
of Honey:  The Lives and Recipes of Spain's Secret Jews   by David
Gitlitz and Linda Kay Davidson? Or know where I could borrow a copy for
short time? There is one page of references (including source and
translation of quote) that I really need to see. As much as I liked the
entire book, I did not want to buy it for one source reference.

Thanks,

Kenwrec
MKA Steve Sheets

ps. Please feel free to forward this to any other lists that might be
helpful!