[Ponte Alto] I'm Home!

Marsaili Johnston ladymarsaili at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 20 13:28:01 PDT 2004

After two l-o-n-g weeks, I was released from Fairfax Inova Hospital.  Some sort of mystery infection that caused a nasty abdominal abcess.  I went into the ER with a fever and pain and next thing I knew I was on my way to surgery!  Anyway, I'm sort of mobile and doing MUCH better.

Thanks to everyone that called and visited -- it helped me lots!  If you have any other urges to do the same, my number is 703/690-5294.  <G>

You all need to tell me all the goo NSTIW Pennsic stories since I missed the whole thing!

Marsaili

Lady Marsaili Johnston
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!