[Ponte Alto] Greetings from war

dwatsonirwin at cox.net dwatsonirwin at cox.net
Thu Aug 12 09:03:32 PDT 2004

Coolness has descended this first wonderful week at Pennsic.
Not too much rain and cilly at night.

When arriving at camp:
Please check-in with the Land Agent Perronelle. I plan to be in camp all day Sat. and most of the day Friday. Will be at class on Friday from 3 - 6pm.

My tent is the first one on the left on wainwrights road. I am next to the Atlantian Royal Gate.

Consult the large rolled map and the camp notebook located in the common tent. The doorway to your tent is marked in red. Make sure your doorway faces the proper direction. You should center your tent within the red flags. If you havegiven me the correct size of your tent, you should not have any trouble fitting.Do not extend your ropes past your flags or you will be encroaching on your neighbors space.

This situation has already ocured and the person had to strike their tent and move. Not fun.

Do notdrive into camp without out permission from mysself or Luce. There is plenty of road frontage for parking on each end of camp.

I may be available by walkie talkie.If you see one in the common tent do try and reach me. Make certain the volume is turned up. Channel is 20/20

YIS,
Perronelle