[Ponte Alto] Fighter Breakfast...

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 3 11:12:00 PDT 2004

Greetings Ponte Alto,

I have been thinking (no jokes please) and I have come to the conclusion that a fighters breakfast is a good thing.  It gets us up and out of our tents before battle and keeps us from wandering around where the commanders can't find the troops.  To this end I plan to sponsor the fighters breakfast myself.  Would anyone be interested in helping with the implamentation of the breakfast itself, as in, serving and helping get the troops motivate in the direction of the fight field.  I will be brining plastic forks, spoons and knives, cups, paper plates, trashbags, papertowels croissants, muffins juice, fruit, raisins and nuts.  Is there anything else that you all can think we might need, respond to me privately at mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com.

Thanks,
Lady Maria-Therese de Normand
Deputy Northern Regional Warlord
Acting Seneschal of Ponte Alto [congratulations Miles ;) ]
Ponte Alto's Heavy Weapon Champion
Fighter Chic and Muse