[Ponte Alto] Sunday Practice in the Park - Possible Dates?

milesdelocwode at cox.net milesdelocwode at cox.net
Tue Apr 6 07:47:39 PDT 2004

I would consider the 19th to be out.  Our orginal purpose was to offer people the chance to authorize before Pennsic.  With Steirbach having an event that weekend, people who wish to authorize can go there.

July might not be a bad idea.  However, before we advertise it as a war practice, we will need to coordinate it with the Northern Regional War Lord.  We will also have to find a site for it because I am not sure that our current practice site will be big enough to hold a war practice.

Miles