[Ponte Alto] Scriptorium/Arts and Crafts Night

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 29 10:21:12 PDT 2004

Hi All,

Marsaili, will be at Scriptorum with Maria-Therese.  Mary, is going to an early bow staff class tomorrow and will be home before Scriptorum starts.

YIS,
Lady Maria Therese de Normande

Marsaili Johnston <ladymarsaili at yahoo.com> wrote:
Oops, I forgot I'm the Designated Driver for tae kwan do.  So, I may or may not make it after all.  We'll see.....

Marsaili

milesdelocwode at cox.net wrote:
I am planning on showing up but don't know about Liz.

Miles

> From: "Irwin"
> Date: 2004/04/27 Tue AM 10:06:02 EDT
> To: "The Barony of Ponte Alto"

> Subject: [Ponte Alto] Scriptorium/Arts and Crafts Night
>
> I will be holding a Scriptorium/ Arts and Crafts Night on Friday April 30th.
> Originally it was meant to be just Scriptorium but our turnout is small and
> I have lots of room in my studio. If anyone would like to come and hangout
> and work on any type of project that would be fun. I have a sewing machine
> and serger and adequate table space. Please just RSVP so I know how many
> folks to expect. I hope to make this a monthly event.
>
> This Friday April 30th starting at 6:30 pm at the home of Perronelle la
> peintr e (Debbie Irwin) Right off of Fairfax County Parkway
> 7588 Seabrook Lane
> Springfield, VA
>
> 703-455-0298
>
> YIS
>
> Perronelle

Lady Marsaili Johnston
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!