[Ponte Alto] Scriptorium/Arts and Crafts Night

Irwin dwatsonirwin at cox.net
Tue Apr 27 07:06:02 PDT 2004

I will be holding a Scriptorium/ Arts and Crafts Night on Friday April 30th.
Originally it was meant to be just Scriptorium but our turnout is small and
I have lots of room in my studio.  If anyone would like to come and hangout
and work on any type of project that would be fun. I have a sewing machine
and serger and adequate table space. Please just RSVP so I know how many
folks to expect. I hope to make this a monthly event.

This Friday April 30th starting at 6:30 pm at the home of Perronelle la
peintre (Debbie Irwin) Right off of Fairfax County Parkway
7588 Seabrook Lane
Springfield, VA

703-455-0298

YIS