[Ponte Alto] Mail-Order Source for Leather

Heather Muller aztecdagger at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 11:47:59 PDT 2004

Tell her to go to any of the RenFairs.  I get my leather at RenFairs.  You get to see the leather up close and personal and you might get to make a deal if you are a good horse trader.

Steve Sheets <magesteve at mac.com> wrote:Greetings...

A friend of mine out in California is looking for some leather. She is
in charge of a Summer Camp program for inner-city kids. She needs to
make bracelet straps, 5" long or so, for the kids to tool and take
home. She need enough leather for about 250 of them. She knows how to
use strap cutter, just needs a source of inexpensive leather. I buy all
my leather up at Pennsic, so never order it mail-order. Does anyone
have someone they can recommend or suggest?

Thanks,

Kenwrec FitzRaymund