[Ponte Alto] April Ponte Alto dance practice reminder

Erika Park jedierika at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 19 09:55:33 PDT 2004

Hi all, and I'm sorry for the cross posts.  Ponte Alto's April dance practice will be this Thursday, April 22nd at Shrevewood Elementary from 7:30-9pm.  This is the 4th Thursday rather than the last Thursday in April, but more people asked for this week than next, so...  Hopefully we won't have any 5 week months for a while again :-)  Directions can be found on the Ponte Alto website (which my computer thinks is down at the moment or else I'd include a link to it).

I hope to see many of you there!

Lady Allasan inghean Fhaolain