[Ponte Alto] Sunday Practice in the Park - Possible Dates?

Robert Capozello afpopa at cox.net
Mon Apr 5 10:10:05 PDT 2004

Greetings all!

Well, as we discussed at the business meeting, I've taken a look at the
Calendar and there are a few dates that we may want to consider for our
Sunday Practice In the Park.

The first date is June 19.  The only other event on that date is Spring
in Hawkwood (Asheville NC), but it is a Royal Progress.

The second date is July 17.  The other event on the calendar is Southern
War Practice/A&S Symposium in Misty Marsh (Florence SC).  We might want
to consider billing this as a Northern Regional War Practice...

Thoughts?

YiS,

-- Marcellus