[Ponte Alto] Eine kleine Fest mit ein großes Es sen

agnes daunce agnes_daunce at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 22 13:45:56 PDT 2003

Your guilty plea is accepted and you are now the official gaming
volunteer. I will probably need a description of the tournament
so it can be advertised.  Will we have a prize for the winner? I
also receive an email from Corun regarding a Michael Limmer from
Lochmere who has run gaming tables at events. If you like to
contact him, perhaps he can give you some pointers should you
need them. His email address is
susano at guisarme.net

Thanks for offering to serve-it is appreciated. While I have
your attention, I am still interested in purchasing the
materials to make a pole arm and a spear.

In Service,

Agnes Daunce