[Ponte Alto] Re: [storvik] HD Net airs Pennsic footage

Pooky pooky at smart.net
Thu Sep 11 10:10:25 PDT 2003

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 abelofregnesfolc at aol.com wrote:

> Can anybody copy?
>
> -Abel

That's gonna be tough - not many people have DirecTV with the HD rigs
which could yank it down and even then, fewer still have the capacity to
record the signal.

That being said, I had an idea and then found a better one.  Originally I
was thinking that there wouldn't be anything wrong with milling about a
Best Buy or Circuit City while the show "happens" to be on.  However I see
that HD is more than willing to point out the places that you can do just
this - including bars and stores.

http://www.hd.net/cgi-bin/listplaces.pl

The network is starving for content so they rerun Across America a great
deal -

http://www.hd.net/schedule_sevenday.html

Sunday at Willie And Reeds in Bethesda anyone?

( Or, if Sunday is out, then some other reasonable hour showtimes are
Tuesday - 1630, Wednesday - 1830)

Moon