[Ponte Alto] Vivats for Coronation

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Mon Sep 8 19:40:17 PDT 2003

* I apologize if you receive this missive twice.  I posted this on Sunday
afternoon and it never came thru so I am resending it again-Monday night- Denise
*

Greetings to the Faire People of Ponte Alto,
    Vivats to our new King and Queen - Ragnarr Blackhammer and Kyneburh
Boithuile! I am pleased announce that Coronation of King Ragnarr and Queen Kyneburh
was a huge success for both baronies.  The baronies, Ponte Alto and
Stierbach, worked very hard to make the event a success on so many levels.  Thank you
wonderful people of Ponte Alto and Stierbach!
     Preliminary numbers say we had 407 paid gentles in attendance.  Words
can never thank all the gentles who gave their time and energies to assist with
this event and make this best Coronation for Their Majesties.  But I would
like to take this opportunity to thank the Coronation planing team who were there
from the beginning; Master Tirloch, Mistress Anne, Mistress Ursula and Earl
Mika.  And I would also like to add a personal thank you to my husband, Sir
Thomas, for without his constant support I could not have done this.
   However our baronial goal is only half complete for this month.  In less
than 2 weeks our barony is hosting Chalice of the Sun God, autocratted by Lady
Luce.  If everyone could please donate an hour or two to volunteer for this
event then we know the barony will have another successful event this month.
Please e-mail Lady Luce if you can assist with this event  <A HREF="mailto:scalucia at cox.net">scalucia at cox.net</A>

VIVATS PONTE ALTO!  VIVATS STIERBACH!

In service,
Baroness Denise Duvalier