[Ponte Alto] Coronation

Kevin Maxson Kevin at Maxson.com
Fri Sep 5 06:07:53 PDT 2003

---- Original message ----
>   Please remember that parking may be an issue at
>   Coronation this weekend so carpooling is
>   encouraged

I'd like to second that.  I was out at site last night with Sir Andrew, Master Roland and His Highness
setting up the list field.  Also, be prepared to carry your stuff to where you want it to be.  The fighting
field is not *too* far from the road, but not close, either.  All other things like camping, dayshades, etc --
be prepared to carry them across a large field.

^  +   Kevin of Thornbury, OP
^ +++  (Kevin Maxson)
^  |   Kevin at Maxson.com