[Ponte Alto] Shlager vs epee cont

corun at cox.net corun at cox.net
Wed Sep 3 08:39:18 PDT 2003

Sven wrote:

> Epee is the principal weapon, eh? Is this true in many of the eastern
> kingdoms? How are things done at wars, especially when some other kingdoms
> don't use epee?
>
> Just trying to get this all figured out!

At Pennsic when Atlantia runs the 5 Man Melee all participants are magically granted epee authorization. This means the Middle and any other shclager only kingdoms may participate. I will defer to the marshals who work this tourney but I believe folks from shclager only kingdoms are asked to at least calibrate, and everyone must be familiar with the Atlantian Rules of the List.

Corun