[Ponte Alto] Eine kleine Fest mit ein großes Es sen

agnes daunce agnes_daunce at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 23 07:24:57 PDT 2003

Greetings Your Excellency,

I'll purchase one of the fiberglass pools for a spear and piece
of rattan for the pole arm.  However, I will need information on
how to turn the material into a product.  Thank you.

I will send an email to the Ponte Alto list asking to loaner
chess boards.  Thanks for offering to pay for the prize.  But,
you might want to check with Mistress Anne to see if any money
available in the budget.

Thanks so much for your services.

In Service,

Agnes Daunce