[Ponte Alto] Kleine Fest -- New here...HELP!

Tsuka tsuka at gwu.edu
Tue Sep 30 10:11:02 PDT 2003

Salutations!
I'm new to the group, (I have only recently joined the mailing list.) Could
someone please give me more information about this Kleine Fest? I'd love to
go...if I may.

My interests are costuming, archery, and horseback riding/equestrian
sports...and I'd love to get to meet and know others with these interests. I'd
really appreciate a response from any kindred souls, as I am eagerly looking
forward to meeting people! (The new member information night seems so far
away!)

Thanks for your time!

Regards,
Courtney (I don't have a proper name yet, but I suppose that will come with
time.)

Life is like a shooting star
It don't matter who you are
If you only run for cover, it's just a waste of time
We are lustre we are fire
This phoenix rises up from the pyre
And all these wars are over