[Ponte Alto] Vocal Music - Alle Psallite

Barbara Bilodeau acarthew at cox.net
Thu Sep 25 18:18:45 PDT 2003

Good evening, Singers!
If you have ever wanted to get together and sing some multi-part music, but
were
a) not you'd enjoy it;
b) not sure you'd be able to carry a part in harmony; or
c) didn't want to plan to be at practices for a long-term commitment

HERE'S YOUR CHANCE!

Alle Psallite, our Northern Virginia vocal group, is working up a few pieces
of music to sing at "Eine kleine Fest mit ein großes Essen" on November 8.
All you need to commit to is 3 practices and a performance.  Short-term
commitment and a lot of fun!  What a deal!

We're planning practices for Monday nights of Oct 6, Oct 20, and Nov 3. And,
to pick up those of you who have a problem with Monday nights, we're
considering moving one of those practices to a different night. (Perhaps
we'll sacrifice one Tuesday night "harp and drum" practice.)  We practice at
my home in Herndon at 7:30.  Email me (acarthew at cox.net) for directions.

All the music will be available on a web site within the next week - both
PDFs of the score and midis to listen to (score AND individual parts)!  You
can learn your part before even coming to a practice.

Please think about joining us.  Men are particularly welcome and
encouraged!!!  Feel free to distribute this to any person or lists who may
be interested.

Anne of Carthew