[Ponte Alto] Looking for Harp Teacher near Manassas

Steve Sheets Steve at MidnightMage.Com
Tue Sep 2 10:48:58 PDT 2003

Greetings,

   My daughter Steffanie, known in the Society as Briar Rose Reynard,
wishes to restart playing the harp, and is looking for a Harp teacher
in the Manasssas or Leesburg area. We live in Haymarket, VA. She took
Harp lessons for several years, when she was in Grade School, but
stopped when she entered Middle School (the band did not allow harps).
Since then, she has been practicing Flute (she is now 15). She would
like to reconnect with Harp (she has her own), and so wants to find a
weekly teacher. We have found several, but they are all inside the
beltway. We are hoping to find someone closer, since she would be
taking lessons after school, and we do NOT want to fight the commute.
Does anyone know someone they could recommend? If so, please call us at
home at 703-753-9469 during days and evenings til midnight.

Thanks,

Steve Sheets
Known in the society as Kenwrec FitzRaymund
Steve at MidnightMage.Com
703-753-7469