[Ponte Alto] Loaner garb needed...

Erika Park jedierika at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 21 07:28:52 PDT 2003

I've got an Elizabethan that would probably fit you.  You'd need your own hoop though.  It's teal velvet and gold brocade - very pretty.  Let me know if you're interested.

Allasan

Ellen Davis <ellen.m.davis at worldnet.att.net> wrote:
Greetings all,

I have a request to make, although I am embarrassed to be doing so...

In preparation for Eine Kleine Fest (Ponte Alto's event on Nov. 8th) I had hoped to make a German puff-and-slash gown...but with one thing and another (wedding planning, buying a house, and other minor things) it hasn't come together.  So, does anyone have a late-period gown (anything not just German) I might be able to borrow for the event?  I promise to return it in as good or better a condition as I receive it, and I'll do any darning, etc. that might be necessary (as well as providing cookies/baked goods/music in exchange, should these be helpful!)

(In addition, my parents will be coming to this event-- to see what my weird hobby is all about-- so, Lady Luce, I was intending to get in touch with you to see if the Ponte Alto garb closet might hold anything they could use!)

Many thanks to all,
Aine

"Killing is wrong. And bad. There should be a new, stronger word for killing. Like 'badwrong', or 'badong'. Yes-- killing is 'badong'. From this moment, I will stand for the opposite of killing: 'gnodab'." -- The Chosen One, "Kung Pow!: Enter the Fist"