[Ponte Alto] Baronial Pollings

Robert Capozello afpopa at cox.net
Mon Oct 13 10:08:37 PDT 2003

>   Just to let you know that the Baronial Pollings went out
> today, so please keep an eye out for them.

Hi, Miles.

I have a seneschal-type question for you, and a request for assistance.

First, the question....

Belphoebe's son, Eamonn, received a polling form.  While he is a paid
member, with his own member number, he is only 15 years old.  Is he
allowed to submit a polling?

Second, the request....

We are working with Duncan to secure an indoor site for heavy fighter
practice.  We usually have copies of the insurance paperwork and
non-profit status paperwork handy, but we can't seem to find it right
now.  Could you mail us copies of both so that we can get the paperwork
submitted ASAP?  Or, if it would speed the process, I can swing by some
night this week (before Thursday) and pick it up.  Thanks!

YiS,

-- Marcellus

P.S. - The site for the heavy practice will be Lemon Road Elementary,
where Duncan's daughter goes to school.  It will be on Thursday nights,
opposite the rapier practice (only night we could get that also worked
for Duncan).  It will be in the cafeteria, which has 12'+ high ceilings.
Should work for most weapons forms, except possibly pole arms and
spears.