[Ponte Alto] Fw: [MR] Changes to the Unevent Flyer

Jessica Wilbur Jessica at SummerTreeMosaics.com
Mon Oct 27 06:10:55 PST 2003

FYI... This also answers the question of whether to wear garb or not.

Ciao!
--Giuliana

----- Original Message -----
From: "The Sheltons" <sheltons at sysmatrix.net>
To: "Merry Rose" <atlantia at atlantia.sca.org>
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2003 7:06 AM
Subject: [MR] Changes to the Unevent Flyer

Posted for the autocrat, Mistress Ceridwen,

Please note the change in the directions necessitated by the addition of a
atoplight in Ramseur.

Thanks

Anne le Coeur

Please note:  UnEvent is held in MODERN clothing.  Please do not wear garb.
Please also note changes in bold print in the directions section..

The Shire of Hindscroft will be hosting UnEvent on 6 Decmber, 2003, in the
sunny wilds of Ramseur, NC. UnEvent will be held at Eastern Randolph High
School. The site will open at 8 am and close at 9pm. There will not be
lunch served, but the school is within mere minutes of numerous fast food
and sit down restaurants<directions available on site>. There is no site fee
for UnEvent, but in order to defray the cost for the use of the buildings,
donations will be happily accepted at Troll on site. The site a public
school, and so, no alcohol is permitted, no live steel is allowed, and no
pets are allowed.
This being UnEvent, the day will boast a plethora of meetings for your
administrative pleasure, but no martial activities.

Directions: Ramseur is in the middle of the state of NC. Both highways 49
and 64 go right through the town.

>From I-85 in Burlington, take the highway 49 South to Liberty exit. Follow
49 through Liberty<pay attention, it turns left at one point at a light in
Liberty>. Cross highway 421. Approximately 6 miles from 421 you will see a
sign that says "Eastern Randolph High School next left". At the next street
on the left you will turn left.there may be a working stoplight there, it
may not be operational yet<but there is no longer a caution light there>.
The school is approximately 1 mile on the left.
If you reach a stoplight with a gas station on the left and Dominos in front
of you in Ramseur, you have gone too far. <If this happens, turn left,
follow out of Ramseur, turn left at the first light, with a Citgo gas
station on your right, and the school will be on the right over the crest of
the hill>.

>From east of Siler City, NC. Take highway 64 west through Siler City. You
will see a sign that reads "Eastern Randolph High School next Right". This
is right before the first stoplight you come to after you leave Siler City
..there is a Citgo on the left. At that light, turn right. The school is
over the crest of the hill on your right.

>From points south: Take your best route to Asheboro, NC. Follow highway 64
East towards Siler City/Raleigh. You will pass through Ramseur. When you
leave Ramseur, the first light you will come to has a Citgo on the
right<there may be a sign telling you to turn at the light for the High
School>. Turn left at that light onto Eastern Randolph Road. The school is
over the crest of the hill on your right.

Please call the autocrat with any questions.

Autocrat: Mistress Ceridwen ferch Owain
c/o Linda Goldman
5424 Doc Hayworth Rd.
Ramseur, NC 27316
336-879-8484
email: ceridwen at rtmc.net

Site address: Eastern Randolph High School
390 Eastern Randolph Rd.
Ramseur, NC 27316