[Ponte Alto] Re: [Moo] Loaner garb needed...

ellen.m.davis at att.net ellen.m.davis at att.net
Wed Oct 22 11:27:20 PDT 2003

Hey all,

Thanks for the numerous offers of loaner garb for myself and my parents for
Eine Kleine Fest!  Wow!

I think the best thing for me to do would be to raid the Stierbach loaner
closet as necessary...then if we still need anything I may get in touch with
one or more of you who said you also had garb.

Thanks for your generosity!

-Ellen/Aine