[Ponte Alto] Loaner garb needed...

Ellen Davis ellen.m.davis at worldnet.att.net
Mon Oct 20 18:26:47 PDT 2003

Greetings all,

I have a request to make, although I am embarrassed to be doing so...

In preparation for Eine Kleine Fest (Ponte Alto's event on Nov. 8th) I
had hoped to make a German puff-and-slash gown...but with one thing and
another (wedding planning, buying a house, and other minor things) it
hasn't come together.  So, does anyone have a late-period gown (anything
not just German) I might be able to borrow for the event?  I promise to
return it in as good or better a condition as I receive it, and I'll do
any darning, etc. that might be necessary (as well as providing
cookies/baked goods/music in exchange, should these be helpful!)

(In addition, my parents will be coming to this event-- to see what my
weird hobby is all about-- so, Lady Luce, I was intending to get in
touch with you to see if the Ponte Alto garb closet might hold anything
they could use!)

Many thanks to all,
Aine

"Killing is wrong. And bad. There should be a new, stronger word for
killing. Like 'badwrong', or 'badong'. Yes-- killing is 'badong'. From
this moment, I will stand for the opposite of killing: 'gnodab'." -- The
Chosen One, "Kung Pow!: Enter the Fist"