[Ponte Alto] Provost Prize of Signore Marcellus

Robert Capozello afpopa at cox.net
Thu Oct 16 08:26:54 PDT 2003

Greetings one and all.

Mother Nature is a harsh mistress.  With the cancellation of the Chalice
of the Sun God event, I was also forced to postpone the playing of my
Provost Prize.  However, the folk of Dun Carraig have been kind enough
to let me impose upon them and try once again at their Baronial Birthday
and Investiture on the 15th of November.  Please come out an join me for
all the festivities at this truly wonderful event.

http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/0311/dc-bday.htm

I will be playing my prize directly after the rapier tournament.  I look
forward to seeing many of you there, and having the pleasure of crossing
blades with you.  Until then...

Yours in Service,

Signore Marcellus Capoziello da Napoli, Provost