[Ponte Alto] FW: Tina's Measurements

Sorcha de Glys sorchadeglys at cox.net
Wed Oct 1 12:17:32 PDT 2003

MessageGreetings, citizens of Ponte Alto and beyond!

    I am searching for a "madrigal" dress for a fellow choir member to
borrow while her mom makes one for her.  Do you know anyone who fits these
measurements that might be able to loan her a dress for a few weeks?  Your
help is greatly appreciated!

Many, many thanks,
Sorcha de Glys