[Ponte Alto] Our New Baron and Baroness

Lady Courtney de Hoghton caerdubh at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 19 12:09:42 PST 2003

I think Ponte Alto is very fortunate to have had so
many qualified, talented, and dedicated people running
for the Baron/Baroness positions. I personally want to
thank all of the candidates for offering to take on
what will be an immense undertaking!

I think Ponte Alto is very blessed to have Marcellus
and Belphoebe as our new Baron and Baroness To Be, and
I would like to offer my most sincere congratulations!
Please feel free to call on me for any assistance I
may offer!

Yours in Service,

Lady Courtney

=====