[Ponte Alto] Still looking for judges for Holiday Faire...

Ii Saburou logan at ModZer0.gi.alaska.edu
Wed Nov 19 04:04:33 PST 2003

I'm still looking for people to judge the competitions at Holiday Faire.
I've already sent out a message to judges on the Atlantian judges' list,
but need more.  Please let me know if you plan on being at Holiday Faire
and can judge.

And remember, while it is always best to get people who are knowledgable
in the art or science at hand, any entry with sufficient documentation
should have enough information for anyone to make a good determination as
to how it stacks up with other items in the categories.

I would also like to recommend people to come visit the competition and
display to see what is entered and leave positive comments for the artists
and researchers.  It is always good to get positive feedback and
encouragement in your endeavors.

Ushikawa no Ii Katsumori Roku-i Bunka-bugyou