[Ponte Alto] Free Scotch

AbelofRegnesfolc at aol.com AbelofRegnesfolc at aol.com
Tue Nov 18 11:29:12 PST 2003

knew that would get some attention:

-----Original Message-----
From: "Jon Housman" <jhousman at junglemediagroup.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 09:39:51
To:<david at j2jnetwork.org>
Cc:"Jaime D'Amico" <jdamico at junglemediagroup.com>
Subject: FW: Jungle and Dewar's Interactive Scotch Tasting!

David,

Do you have a j2j or friends in DC that would enjoy coming to this event
(networking, free booze and food, very hip place, etc.  If so, can you ask them to
rsvp to Jaime. We are actually a bit low on attendance right now so if you
could send this on to a few folks I would appreciate it.

Come join Jungle and Dewar's Finest Scotch Whisky in an interactive scotch
tasting:

Tuesday, November 18th
Vida
1120 20th Street NW
Washington, DC
Time: 6:45-9pm

Dress: Business Casual

Cost: Free!

Wednesday, November 19th
Vida
1120 20th Street NW
Washington, DC
Time: 6:45-9pm

Dress: Business Casual

Cost: Free!

Our Scottish Ambassador, Ian, will introduce you to the fine points of
scotch- how it is made, where it comes from, how it should be consumed, etc.
Following his discussion, you will have the opportunity to sample some different
types of scotch- especially Dewars! The event will conclude with a cocktail and
hors d'ouevres reception where you will have the opportunity to mingle with your
friends, hang out with Ian! and of course sample different Dewars cocktails!

Space is limited, so please rsvp today! To RSVP, sign up at
www.dewars.com/masterclass