[Ponte Alto] Newcomer's meeting

egeorges egeorges at cox.net
Tue Nov 11 17:20:25 PST 2003

Don't forget, our newcomers' meeting is this Thursday, NOVEMBER 13th at 7:00
pm.....

As always, you can expect much laughter and socializing as we welcome
newcomers to the SCA and to Ponte Alto.  If you are new, or sort of new,
please come and meet barony members and find out more about how you can get
involved.  Bring your questions, if you have them.

If you are an existing member and have not yet met the challenge, I urge you
to attend at least ONE newcomer meeting in the near future.  It's really a
lot of fun, and the newcomers really appreciate having a diverse group of
people available to them to answer their questions and help them get
started.  I really appreciate it too!  This program is not possible without
ALL of your help.....

If you need directions to my home at 6406 Seven Oaks Court in Falls Church,
please email me and I will be happy to send you directions.

In Service,
Luce Antony Venus
Chatelaine, Ponte Alto