[Ponte Alto] URGENT - Asian Nights cancelled for tonight!!!

ellen.m.davis at att.net ellen.m.davis at att.net
Mon Nov 10 09:53:06 PST 2003

Hey all,

I am really, really sorry but it turns out we are going to cancel Asian
Nights for tonight.  Ii and I are both really frantic getting things ready to
move houses next week, and some things have come up that require us to pre-
empt the meeting.

I really apologize for this, as it's such late notice...rest assured we WILL
do something for December, and will have a much bigger, spiffier space to do
it in!

Please call me at 703-560-5000 x4787 (work number, until 6 PM) with any
question (or just to gripe at me, I deserve it, I know! <G>)

Thanks,
Aine