[Ponte Alto] Garb/Needlework Night Schedule Change

Web Wench thewombat at erols.com
Fri Nov 7 17:23:02 PST 2003

Because of multiple conflicts that did not exist when I moved
Garb/Needlework night to Wednesday, I'm moving it again!

Garb/Needlework Night will be on Thursday nights starting November 13.
That's this next Thursday. Same Bat Time, same Bat location, just a
different night of the week. Thursdays, starting around 7:00 pm and running
until I toss y'all out the door so I can run the vacuum and pick up all the
snippetts.... <grin>

And what were YOU planning to wear for Twelfth Night?

'Broider Jaine
Per chevron argent and azure, two Moor's cubit arms in chevron issuant from
the flanks proper and a phoenix argent and on a chief azure three annulets
argent.