[Ponte Alto] Thank you

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Thu May 22 07:16:40 PDT 2003

Kiana was indeed terrific.  She and Carlos did a
wonderful job of watching Jamie, and that was a huge
help.

We'll be happy to have her in our team next year.

Cheers

Bel
--- ArtsofPalm at aol.com wrote:
> Kiana was at Garb Wars to help with fair Jamie.
> But, you all were very
> inspirational to her and she tells me that she is
> very excited to go to Garb
> Wars next year as one of the sewing team.
>
> And by it's picture, the results were spectacular!

> Daylight Time,
> belfebe at yahoo.com writes:
>
> > Marsaili,
> >
> > I agree with Greta.  It was a wonderful experience
> and
> > the best part was the spirit of camaraderie that
> > prevailed among the competing teams.
> >
> > You ladies were terrific, and I am really happy
> that
> > we got the chance to get to know each other better
> :-)
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Belphoebe

=====
-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace: http://ffg.freeshell.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org