[Ponte Alto] Thank you

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Sun May 18 19:55:04 PDT 2003

Marsaili,

I agree with Greta.  It was a wonderful experience and
the best part was the spirit of camaraderie that
prevailed among the competing teams.

You ladies were terrific, and I am really happy that
we got the chance to get to know each other better :-)

Cheers,

Belphoebe

--- Barbara Reed <bereed26 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Marsaili -
>
> Thank you very much for your kind remarks.  I hope I
> speak for the rest of "Team Scissors" when I say
> that
> it was an honor to compete in Garb Wars.  We had a
> lot
> of fun, not only as a team but with the other
> competitors.  We may "run with scissors" but we play
> well with others!
>
> Greta
>
> --- Terelyn Marks <jilamay at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > I'd like to add my congratulations to Running With
> > Scissors.  I was on the
> > Garb Warrior Wenches team (Jaine the Embroiderer,
> > Honora le Brun and
> > Failenn, all of Stierbach and Joni Hotz whome we
> > hope will be active in
> > Ponte Alto <G>) and must say that the gown they
> did
> > for Belphoebe is
> > spectacular!
> >
> > We are still completely in awe of 90(!) handmade
> > button and lacing holes
> > they did, plus the lovely embroidery Bel did there
> > for her tippets and the
> > buttons they made.
> >
> > It was an honor to come in second to such
> exquisite
> > work.
> >
> > Marsaili Johnston

=====
-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace: http://ffg.freeshell.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org