[Ponte Alto] For Sale--or Donation to a Good Cause

Terelyn Marks jilamay at hotmail.com
Sun May 4 10:21:51 PDT 2003

As much as the idea of Queen Elizbeth's Wardrobe makes me drool, I'd say
that a good solution is to donate for the barony silent auction in
September.  I've just moved too and am collecting some things for that
myself.

Marsaili Johnston

In democracy it's your vote that counts.  In feudalism it's your count that
votes.