[Ponte Alto] For Sale--or Donation to a Good Cause

Cyd lady_cyd at yahoo.com
Fri May 2 16:31:13 PDT 2003

While I know it's not DIRECTLY SCA related... Over the summer Team Wench (the charity fundraiser
part of the International Wenches Guild, Local 42) is having a "Prepare for Faire" yardsale...
With all proceeds going toward the MS 3-day Challenge Walk in September, in the name of Team
Wench. All items at the yardsale will be "faire related" in some fashion. And I KNOW at least a
few ladies who'd be interested in a copy of QEWU... And a few (myself included) who'd love to get
a good look at the bow.

Team Wench also helps raise money for the Avon Breast Cancer Walk and the Colon Cancer Walk... And
we have other activities throughout the year that have raffles and auctions to sponsor those
activities as well, if you'd prefer one of those causes. The "Prepare for Faire" yardsale is
specifically to raise money for MS, but we have a Pirate Feast every year to raise money for the
Avon walk, and we're hoping to have a Venitian Masked Ball at some point, both of which have or
would have auctions and/or raffles that would gladly accept donations.

Okay, so it's not SCA... But it is definitely a related worthy cause. And tax deductible to boot.

YIS,
Celena de los Rizados (SCAdian, fiddler at the MD Renfaire, and co-captain and co-founder of Team
Wench)