[Ponte Alto] Running with Scissors (Ponte Alto) wins A&S at GarbWars

Terelyn Marks jilamay at hotmail.com
Sun May 18 12:07:55 PDT 2003

I'd like to add my congratulations to Running With Scissors.  I was on the
Garb Warrior Wenches team (Jaine the Embroiderer, Honora le Brun and
Failenn, all of Stierbach and Joni Hotz whome we hope will be active in
Ponte Alto <G>) and must say that the gown they did for Belphoebe is
spectacular!

We are still completely in awe of 90(!) handmade button and lacing holes
they did, plus the lovely embroidery Bel did there for her tippets and the
buttons they made.

It was an honor to come in second to such exquisite work.

Marsaili Johnston

In democracy it's your vote that counts.  In feudalism it's your count that
votes.