[Ponte Alto] Demo June 6th!

Sorcha de Glys sorchadeglys at att.net
Fri May 30 09:42:56 PDT 2003

Greetings fine citizens of Ponte Alto!

    George Mason Middle School and High School in Falls Church is hosting a
Medieval Day for it's students on Friday, June 6th!  We have been invited to
demo our knowledge and enthusiasm for the period from 1 to 2 pm.  Please
arrive at 12:30 to set up.  Come join the fun!

    Calling fighters and arts folk!  Can you spare an hour of your day to
enrich the minds of our young community?  Please contact Lord Pagan Grendel
(Craig Humfelt) at 703-248-5500 ext 3035  (work)  or 703-289-9464 (home), as
he is coordinating this demo for his school!

The address of George Mason High School and Middle School is 7124 Leesburg
Pike in Falls Church, VA 22043.  A map to the school can be found at
http://www.fccps.k12.va.us/gm/gminfo.htm.  Their impressive homepage is
http://www.fccps.k12.va.us/gm/.

For the "education" in "Not-for-Profit educational organization."
Sorcha de Glys

God who gave us life gave us liberty.    -Thomas Jefferson