[Ponte Alto] Need a ride to Sapphire Joust

Ryan Snead rwsnead at comcast.net
Thu May 22 09:19:52 PDT 2003

Greetings!

I am looking for transport to Sapphire Joust tomorrow. Lady Ilse has
Friday off and would like to go down early to help them set up. I am
not able to go with her. :-( Would anyone be willing to take on a
traveling companion for Friday evening?

Things to consider.
1) It's only me, not my stuff.
2) I only need a ride down, not a ride back.
3) I'm not above bribery in this case. (i.e. will help loading the car
or provide cookies/gas, etc.)
4) I'd like to be there by 7pm or earlier, but of course beggars can't
be choosers.

Please respond to me off-list if you have questions or would like to
offer a ride.

Thanks!

--Iustinos Ancyrenos
  rwsnead at comcast.net