[Ponte Alto] Reminder! Newcomer garb night tonight!

jessica at summertreemosaics.com jessica at summertreemosaics.com
Mon May 19 09:00:39 PDT 2003

Greetings!

Just a reminder that newcomer garb night will be held this
evening at our place. Feel free to bring projects to work on
or books to pore over. We'll start around 7 - 7:30ish and go
until around 10:00. Looking forward to seeing folks later!

La vostra in servizio,
--Giuliana

Directions:
Take your best route to Rt. 267, the Dulles Toll Road WEST.
(If you're coming from the Beltway, you'll go through a toll
plaza that costs 50 cents.)

Take the Herndon/Reston exit, Rt. 7100 NORTH, Fairfax County
Parkway. You'll go through a toll booth that costs 25 cents
and turn RIGHT. Take your next LEFT, onto Spring Street. This
exit is a little weird: There is a stoplight where you turn
left. This turn will take you onto the ramp. When you get to
the bottom of the exit ramp, also at a stoplight, turn RIGHT.
You are now on Spring St.

Go to the next light and turn RIGHT onto Herndon Parkway. Go
straight, cross over Elden St. Keep going straight, go through
two more lights. Go straight through the third light, at
Dranesville Road. There is a cemetary across the street on the
right.

Take the next LEFT, at a stoplight, onto Grant St. Then take
the immediate next LEFT onto Moffett Forge Rd. Our house is
#843, on the right. It is BEHIND #845, on a small pipestem.
Parking on the street is probably easiest. If you get lost,
our number is 703-810-8438.

Oh, and while you're in the Town of Herndon, I would recommend
not speeding.  ;-)  Ciao!