[Ponte Alto] Sapphire Joust Encampment camper list and yahoo group....

ArtsofPalm at aol.com ArtsofPalm at aol.com
Fri May 16 21:11:12 PDT 2003

Some final clarifying emails came in and the camper list has been updated on
the Barony's Sapphire Joust site at:
<A HREF="http://www.artsofpalm.com/sapphirejoust">http://www.artsofpalm.com/sapphirejoust</A>
It appears by the count that the list shows our full encampment.

I have also made the Barony's Yahoo group open, so that if anyone wishes hook
up to it and to start any discussions or post any data about Sapphire there,
they can just join themselves up to it.

The schedule of events at the Sapphire site has been recently updated....
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/sapphirejoust/schedule.html">http://www.geocities.com/sapphirejoust/schedule.html</A>

They are looking for loaners of bocce and croquet sets for the game fields.
If you have any to loan, please contact the autocrat.

The Possum Holler Hootenany (Sunday eve) is bribing musicians who'll play at
their shindig with free food and drink (although if I took my bodhran, they'd
bribe me to NOT play :^ )

There are a number of items that the autocrat has requested be donated to the
event.  Some of these seem as though they would be useful for our encampment
as well...  except I'm not sure about the screwgun....
Tiki Torches and Fuel
Firewood
AA & AAA Batteries
Coleman lanterns, propane, wicks, etc.
Battery Opertated Lanterns
Flashlights
Family Radios (the little Walkie Talkie things)
Tables, Chairs
Paper Towels
Baby Wipes, Hand Sanizter
Shovels, hammers, tools in general
Screwguns, other batteries operated tools