[Ponte Alto] ISO pewter casters and sewers

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Tue May 13 10:19:15 PDT 2003

Greetings Talented Folk of Ponte Alto,
     To prepare for Pennsic we are in search of:
1)  Someone who does pewter casting.  a) We need someone who can cast a
pewter bridge that can be placed upon the Ponte alto baronial favor.  b) We
need someone who can cast a medallion with a "PA" upon it (this is for a
special surprise from His Excellency to be announced at Pennsic).

2)  Someone who can sew 1-2 tabards or caplets before Pennsic for the
extraordinary baronial fighting force for the war.  Fabric and template will
be provided.

If you are able to help the barony either by sewing or pewter casting please
contact me privately off the list

Again.... thank you for everything  :-)
Thomas and Denise