[Ponte Alto] May Fighter Practice Pic Nic Sunday May 18th

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Mon May 5 15:20:25 PDT 2003

Come join us for the next Fighter Practice Picnic on May 18th! All we ask is
that you bring something for the pot luck picnic which starts at 2:00pm. The
site is outdoors, behind Tysons-Pimmit Library, Falls Church. Directions:
Practice is behind the Tysons-Pimmit Regional Library 7584 Leesburg Pike,
Falls Church. Take your best route to I-495. Get off at the exit for Route 7
East (Falls Church). The library is on the left about 1 mile. Park in the
library lot and go down the hill to the park. The fun starts at 2:00pm. We
look forward to seeing you there!

Everyone is invited for the barony's big social picnic!

Thomas and Denise