[Ponte Alto] Scriptorium --BACKLOGS!

Clare Cronin Starfox5 at email.msn.com
Fri Mar 28 15:44:23 PST 2003

Now, admittedly, our active scribes haven't been quite so active (hint to
anyone not suffering from an attack of life!), but I understand we're
getting lots of new folks. So I do encourage you all to show up.

Secondly, I am actually getting my act together and compiling an ACTUAL
WRITTEN DATABASE of backlogs for the Barony.

If you have a backlog scroll that has NOT been assigned to a scribe (and
remember, you can always commission one), please let me know and I will put
it on our list. Any scribes looking for projects, you can check in with me.
The Kingdom Scribe website does have a list of registered "outstanding"
assignments (so you should all check that, too), but it isn't really
sortable by "which barony the awardee lives in," so unless I recognize the
name I can't make notes.

Just drop an e-mail. If it's an AoA, or armigerous, please let me know if
your arms have PASSED. (We can always do it blank and fill in, but it's not
good to paint a gorgeous scroll with a rampant dragon, fessy, only to
discover that your arms are sent back because it conflicts).

Thanks!

Renata von Hentzau
(Clare Cronin)