[Ponte Alto] Deepest apologies to Cat People

Spears, Kate KSpears at FDIC.gov
Wed Mar 26 09:54:41 PST 2003

none of the remarks were inflammatory--just good fodder for banter, IMHO

-----Original Message-----
From: WRumbarger at aol.com [mailto:WRumbarger at aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 12:42 PM
To: ponte-alto at atlantia.sca.org
Subject: [Ponte Alto] Deepest apologies to Cat People

Greetings
Sorry for the inflammatory remarks.  Just my fingers typing before my brain
engaged.

One newcomer question:

How do I check on whether another SCAdian is using a name that I am thinking
of using?
I assume that there is a www site that lists all names in use?

Also, how do I enroll with SCA online? (the sca.org website only gives forms
to mail in)

Wallace
How may I assist you?